Tuesday, May 29, 2007


I was in the need of buying something.

Then i went to the thing that saves me always and give me the answers i need: Internet.

I had a clear vision of the thing needed and went straight to search it and looked for places to buy it.

The results in my search where overwhelming and lead me to confusion making me waste time.

I only wanted to know some addresses and phones of companies selling what i wanted and i got pages and pages of useless information.

Then i remember a site i found once and went directly to it.

The page is masterseek.com and it's like a search engine but with the focus on business. It allow you to search for companies, products or all of the above in more than 45 million companies in 75 countries.

And when you search for something, you get exactly what you wanted, the address, phone and webpage of the company selling the product you are looking for.

Now you have a search engine expecialized on shopping and with it, you can seize time.


http://www.masterseek.com

No comments: